So now with intellectual models for aligning a venture around a purposeful response to a deep calling, and for designing a viable organizational system it begs the question - now what?
Investment. Investment of capital... intellectual, social, and financial.
In ideal clean slate this might look something like this:
- identify a calling
- gather a group of diverse though leaders and community members to explore/deepen the calling
- conduct an 'externalities analysis'
- reconvene a modified group to:
- uncover a responsive purpose
- concieve of a theory of change
- and anchor it with a Big Hairy Audacious Goal.
- craft strategic directions
- establish near-term action plans